filter/exclude

Michel Klijmij michel at klijmij.net
Wed May 24 23:27:56 EST 2006

Hi,

I've switched to using the most current planet code from Jeff's
repository, and I noticed that the filter/exclude patch mentioned in
this post:
<http://lists.planetplanet.org/archives/devel/2006-January/000647.html>
isn't in it. I'm using it for several feeds in my planet and I'd
appreciate it if it could be included in planet. As the new feedparser
is much better at handling encodings I've finally got rid of weird
characters whenever someone used umlauts or other special characters, so
I'd like to stick with the development version rather than the pre-1.0
of several months ago.

Is this possible?

--
Kind regards,