Using absolute paths

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed May 24 21:15:46 EST 2006

<quote who="Tim Bornholtz">

> I have modified the config.ini to make all of the files in there be
> absolute paths too.

Are you *absolutely* (ha ha) sure the template paths are absolute? Just
double-checking for you. :-)

> I've tried deleting all of the pyc files and trying it again but to no
> avail.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you've double-checked the template paths, try deleting the tmplc files
next.

- Jeff

--

   "I hear Tom Wolfe's speaking at Lincoln Center. [...] Well, of course
    we're going to fling poo at him!" - Mason the Chimpanzee, Madagascar