Testing a potential One Point Oh tarball/zip

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue Feb 7 18:26:30 EST 2006

<quote who="Frédéric Crozat">

> Before switching to this snapshot, I removed the entire cache but after
> two or three runs (planet is started every half hour on my system), cache
> got corrupted and cron job became useless :(
>
> This problem doesn't happen with my older snapshot (ie
> planet--devel--1.0/patch-5)

Wow, crap! Can you inspect one of the broken cache files with planet-cache
when it happens again? Let us know if you find anything borky or scary. :-)

- Jeff

--
FISL 7.0: Porto Alegre, Brazil        http://fisl.softwarelivre.org/7.0/www/

     "I think a lot of the basis of the open source movement comes from
                procrastinating students." - Andrew Tridgell