Testing a potential One Point Oh tarball/zip

Frédéric Crozat fred at crozat.net
Tue Feb 7 17:30:39 EST 2006

Le mardi 07 février 2006 à 11:10 +1100, Jeff Waugh a écrit :
> <quote who="Frédéric Crozat">
>
> > Le lundi 06 février 2006 à 01:01 +1100, Jeff Waugh a écrit :
> > > This is not a release announcement.
> >
> > I'm getting sometime error when upgrading my planet :
>
> >   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/bsddb/__init__.py", line 213, in __getitem__
> >     return self.db[key]
> > KeyError: 'http://blogs.gnome.org/view/carlosg/2006/02/06/0 title type'
>
> Have you tried deleting the corresponding cache file?

Yes, but it happened again during the day :(

Before switching to this snapshot, I removed the entire cache but after
two or three runs (planet is started every half hour on my system),
cache got corrupted and cron job became useless :(

This problem doesn't happen with my older snapshot (ie
planet--devel--1.0/patch-5)

Frédéric Crozat - fred at crozat.net