syndicating planet into wordpress?

Luis Villa luis at
Wed Oct 18 22:59:40 EST 2006

Has anyone here tried to syndicate planet into wordpress? I'm thinking
about using wordpress as a poor man's CMS for a project, and I'd like
to use planet as part of that. But I'd like to do this without the
hassle of making the wordpress and planet themes/output match, so
ideally I'd like to point wordpress at the planet's atom/rss/opml
(something) feed and then not worry about the planet's look. Has
anyone done something like this? If so, any pointers on plugins to
use, input to use, etc.?