http://planete.websemantique.org/ and user defined content filtering

Eric van der Vlist vdv at dyomedea.com
Wed Oct 18 03:20:54 EST 2006

Le lundi 16 octobre 2006 =E0 18:59 -0400, Sam Ruby a =E9crit :
> Eric van der Vlist wrote:
> > =

> > What's the process to share these filters? Should I upload them with bzr
> > or can I just attach them in a mail on this list?
> =

> Your choices are to have your own bzr repository, and thereby be in =

> control of your own destiny, =

I have added my filters in the examples directory, committed and
published that as http://planete.websemantique.org/code/ .

> or to find a way to entice others to pick =

> up your changes despite making it harder for them.  :-)

Bzr still looks like black magic to me and it's not yet obvious for me
how this makes it easier for others to pick my examples than if I had,
let's say, attached them to this mail :-) ...

On the contrary, I have the feeling that I have created a fork that will
be indexed by Google and may lead people to an outdated and/or unstable
version of Venus.

Hope this still helps!

Eric
-- =

GPG-PGP: 2A528005
If you have a XML document, you have its schema.
                                                  http://examplotron.org
(ISO) RELAX NG   ISBN:0-596-00421-4 http://oreilly.com/catalog/relax