http://planete.websemantique.org/ and user defined content filtering

Sam Ruby rubys at intertwingly.net
Tue Oct 17 08:59:25 EST 2006

Eric van der Vlist wrote:

> What's the process to share these filters? Should I upload them with bzr
> or can I just attach them in a mail on this list?

Your choices are to have your own bzr repository, and thereby be in
control of your own destiny, or to find a way to entice others to pick
up your changes despite making it harder for them.  :-)

That being said, if I saw filters that either provided an obviously
useful function or demonstrated some unique usage (such as XSLT for a
filter), I'd certainly try to pick them up no matter how they were made
available.

- Sam Ruby