Venus documentation

KS lists04 at fastmail.fm
Tue Oct 17 16:47:57 EST 2006

Sam Ruby wrote:
> I've roughed in a small amount of documentation (looks best in FireFox,
> may someday investigate why IE isn't picking up the CSS):
>
>   http://intertwingly.net/code/venus/docs/
>
> This is all checked into bzr, so anybody who wants to improve it... go4it!
>
> - Sam Ruby

Looks better now after the addition of the DOCTYPE. Checked with Firefox
1.5.07, Opera 9.02, Konqueror 3.5 and Safari 2.0.4. All of them are
showing me consistent rendering. I don't have IE so can't see how it
displays in it!

IMHO please use a png for
http://intertwingly.net/code/venus/docs/venus.svg (Architecture) as it
was only viewable with Firefox and Opera (Konqueror doesn't have the
plugin by default).

Looking good.
/KDS