Venus thoughts

Sam Ruby rubys at intertwingly.net
Tue Oct 10 23:28:07 EST 2006

Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 02:31 -0400, Sam Ruby wrote:
>> Venus started out life as a radical refactoring, test driven
>> development, YAGNI, and all that.  This is an area that is
>> incomplete.
>
> Is there a page or post somewhere listing what features or major
> bugfixes you plan to introduce with Venus, other than (very useful, of
> course) performance improvements?

Mostly what I have done is to blog my efforts.  This needs to be pulled
into a user oriented document, but meanwhile:

http://intertwingly.net/blog/2006/08/16/Venus-Rising
http://intertwingly.net/blog/2006/08/21/Themes-for-Planet
http://intertwingly.net/blog/2006/09/01/Venus-Filters
http://intertwingly.net/blog/2006/09/02/Venus-Reading-Lists
http://intertwingly.net/blog/2006/09/04/Stream-Editing

At one time, Jeff talked about hosting a wiki on planetplanet so that
those with branches could find one another.

Alternately, if the http://intertwingly.net/code/venus/ repository could
simply be listed on http://www.planetplanet.org/, I will link Venus
documentation off of the index page for the branch itself.

- Sam Ruby