Venus and a single cache directory?

David L. Sifry dsifry at technorati.com
Wed Oct 4 08:59:47 EST 2006

Hey, love Venus (and Planet!) I've been playing around a lot with it.  I
was wondering if there were any plans to allow for a single cache
directory that a number of venous (or planet) installations could share
- It sure would be a waste of bandwidth to have a few installations that
shared the same set of base RSS feeds, for example, but had a few that
were unique.

Any plans? Or could someone point me to the right place in the code that
would need to be extended to allow for this behavior? I can go brush off
my python skills and take a few hacks at it. :-)

Dave

--
David L. Sifry
Founder and CEO, Technorati, Inc.