User plugin for non-standard xml feed.

Sam Ruby rubys at intertwingly.net
Tue Oct 3 21:45:46 EST 2006

� wrote:
> Here are the example, I sorry for those are all chinese(traditional):
> http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/orpheustw/rss
> http://www.wretch.cc/blog/nio&rss20=1
> The problem for the first one is planet read the wrong date. You can see
> in the rss source code, the time format is "2006/10/03 03:38:06". It is
> not the right format for Planet.
> The second has the problem that Planet won't finish it's job. It is
> wired because other blogs in the same blog system(provider) does not
> have the problem. For a OK example:
> http://www.wretch.cc/blog/yjjwang&rss20=1

I created a test configuration with these three feeds, and it ran to
completion and seemed to produce usable results containing data from all
three feeds.  For my testing, I used my Venus branch of Planet, but I am
unaware of any changes which would cause it to work when the base Planet
would not.

- Sam Ruby

[http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/orpheustw/rss]
name = Test feed 1