Perfered way to install Planetplanet

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed May 24 21:17:10 EST 2006

<quote who="Jared Nyland">

> Thanks for the help on this. I now have bazaar installed, where is the
> best place to pull the latest planet code from?

Just checking - do you have baz or bzr?

Like I said in the previous mail, you can grab the tarball and it has all
the bzr bits you need to just do a 'bzr pull' (though I don't think there's
anything new since last night's nightly).

Or you can bzr get <url> (where the URLs are noted on the front page of the
website). Up to you.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--

     "Free software never simply picks up its marbles and goes home." -
                            Jonathan Corbet, LWN