(no subject)

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Fri May 12 13:32:37 EST 2006

<quote who="Brian Aker">

> I've been running http://planetasterisk.org/ for a few months, but I  had
> a recent problem with a site that had a feed that was being  parsed poorly
> (there is a recent conversation in the archives where  this problem was
> talked about). Upgrading solved that, but now I have  a problem that
> "keyword" is no longer working for my site. Here is a  bit of my
> config.ini:

Hi Brian,

You probably went from a 0.2 era nightly to a 1.0 era nightly (I'm calling
them eras because I'm a bad person, as we haven't had a real release yet).
In that period we switched from keyword to filter/exclude regexps. So just
swap 'keyword' for 'filter' in your config, and you'll be fine. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

   She said she loved my mind, though by most accounts I had already lost
                                    it.