different # of items in rss and html?

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue May 9 12:50:33 EST 2006

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> Is there any way to make the rss and html templates include different
> number of items? For a variety of reasons, I'd like to have my html
> include 1-200 pieces, but only 10-20 in my feed. I'm guessing that the
> template language must allow for this, but I can't find any docs on how.

You could do it with an upper bound in the template, but that would be
messy. Scott added template configuration a while back, here's a modified
snippet from examples/fancy/config.ini:

  [examples/fancy/index.html.tmpl]
  items_per_page = 10

- Jeff

--

    "Jane Austen is the Don Burke of romantic comedy." - Andrew Bennetts