I think I'm done now...

Sam Ruby rubys at intertwingly.net
Wed May 3 02:17:48 EST 2006

I've made fixes for HTTP status codes, added an optional (and, by
default, off) feature for identifying feeds that haven't been updating,
and made the OPML validate.

http://planet.intertwingly.net/bzr/

What I would like to see is some or all of this merged into "Jeff's
devel repo".  At which point, I've been talking to Ted and Thom about
deploying this on PlanetApache where it will see a more diverse set of
feeds and a much larger set of visitors.  After beta'ing it for a while,
perhaps then we can talk about a new release of Planet?

- Sam Ruby