Testing a potential One Point Oh tarball/zip

Mary Gardiner mary-planet at puzzling.org
Mon Feb 6 11:14:12 EST 2006

On Sun, Feb 05, 2006, Minh Nguyen wrote:
> I do, however, understand the current behavior, as there are people
> who might like to "float" their posts to the top by changing the date
> every now and then, and that wouldn't be very fair.

The other justifications for the current behaviour are: that people's
dodgy dates can unfairly stop their posts appearing at the top of the
planet, even though they are genuinely new posts; and that people who
have dated a post into the future for whatever reason might otherwise
appear at the top until that date has passed.

-Mary