Personal aggregator and Atom 1.0 support?

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Thu Apr 20 01:59:09 EST 2006

<quote who="Baz">

> are you not using 'baz' rather than 'bzr'? I ran into similar problems to
> Sam trying to set this up (on a mac) - baz could handle the arch repo you
> have but afaik bzr can't - you need to use baz2bzr first?

We've converted. Everything under arch/ on my GNOME webspace is compatible
with baz. Everything under bzr/ is compatible with bzr. :-)

- Jeff

--
LinuxWorldExpo: Johannesburg, South Africa  http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.za/

       "So I'll have to talk about what I know instead. If you are so
     inclined, you may infer that I am totally oblivious to anything I
                   don't talk about today." - Larry Wall