Personal aggregator and Atom 1.0 support?

Baz brian.ewins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 01:54:21 EST 2006

On 4/19/06, Jeff Waugh <jdub at perkypants.org> wrote:
> <quote who="Sam Ruby">
>
> > > bzr checkout http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/bzr/planet/devel/trunk/
> >
> > Makes no difference:
> >
> > $ bzr checkout http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/bzr/planet/devel/trunk/
> > bzr: ERROR: unknown command 'checkout'
> > $
>
> Try 'bzr get'.
>
> - Jeff

Jeff -
are you not using 'baz' rather than 'bzr'? I ran into similar problems
to Sam trying to set this up (on a mac) - baz could handle the arch
repo you have but afaik bzr can't - you need to use baz2bzr first?

I ended up down a maze of twisty passages trying to install fink
unstable to get hold of the tools....aaagh. I've been meaning to set up
a repo with portalocker support to get locking working again in windows.

-Baz (the person, not the revision control system)

(sorry for the dupe sam, forgot to reply-to-all)