Personal aggregator and Atom 1.0 support?

Sam Ruby rubys at intertwingly.net
Wed Apr 19 23:26:06 EST 2006

Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Always. You'd be best off maintaining feature branches in bzr, and pinging
> the list when you have something cool to share.

I'm new to bzr.  I'm on Ubuntu Breezy.

The first thing I did was to look at the bzr documentation, in
particular http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrForCVSUsers.

The next thing I did was:

  sudo apt-get install bzr
  bzr checkout http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/arch

The response I got was

  bzr: ERROR: unknown command 'checkout'

Guessing that this might be due to a backlevel version of bzr, I added

   deb http://mouth.voxel.net/~dilinger/bzr/breezy/ ./

to my apt sources, updated, and reinstalled.  Same error.  bzr version
produces:

  bzr (bazaar-ng) 0.7

Suggestions?

> A couple of weeks ago, Mary Gardiner started a branch of Planet to add some
> unit tests and hopefully start some refactoring and tidying up. Might be
> worth tracking her work. How's that going, Mary?

That's *so* where I want to start.  Every change I make will be
accompanied by a unit test.

- Sam Ruby