Question regarding the encoding in planet

Shervin Asgari shervin at linpro.no
Wed Apr 5 23:55:10 EST 2006

Alright I will try to explain in greater detail.
We fixed the current problem in Apache, and are now able to view the
planet with norwegian characters. The only difference between ISO_8859-1
and 15 is the EURO sign :)  but yes I mean the 15.
My question is this, Is there a way to set the charset through a
configuration setting in planetplanet? Because the problem is that we
are going to import menus and stuff from other sites which have a
different charset, and it would be easier for us to convert this to
ISO_8859-15 through a variable.

Shervin