Installation Question

Shervin Asgari shervin at linpro.no
Tue Apr 4 18:19:40 EST 2006

Hello. I have some questions.

First of all, do you have to use the source code to make a release? From
http://www.planetplanet.org/planet-nightly.tar.bz2 ?
I just want to install Planet Planet, is there no other way other than
running from source code?
Is there any documentation, HOWTOs or similar for installation other
than the INSTALL file? I believe the documentation is quite poor and
small. Also when I downloaded this source code, and I use windows XP, I
got the following errors:

!   C:\Jobb\API\PlanetPlanet\planet-nightly.tar.bz2: Cannot create
planet-nightly\{arch}\++pristine-trees\unlocked\planet\planet--devel\planet--devel--1.0\jdub at perkypants.org--projects\planet--devel--1.0--patch-9\{arch}\planet\planet--pyblagg\planet--pyblagg--0.0\jdub at perkypants.org--projects

Plus some more errors similar to this.

What can I do?

Kind regards
Shervin Asgari