Problem loading images from Blogger in post.

Gabriel Labelle glabelle at optimized.org
Fri Oct 20 22:49:56 EST 2006

> Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:05:26 -0700
> From: Jeff Waugh <jdub at perkypants.org>

> One of the first example plugins Sam wrote for the Venus branch switched all
> external links to use the Coral distribution network, so that's one option.
>
> - Jeff

So I installed venus and enabled the coral_cdn_filter and thanks to Sam
I can now see in the page source that the blogger images
have .nyud.net:8080 added to their url but I still can't see the images
on the planet.

When I try, for example, to access directly the image using one of these
URL-TO-IMAGE.nyud.net:8080 I get to see the image after an unusual wait
period.

http://photos1.blogger.com.nyud.net:8080/blogger2/5116/566279504979817/320/IMGP0320.jpg

So in fact the blogger images would appear on the planet after a couple
page refresh and alot of patience. Some images simply never show up.

Is there something I can do to get to see those images appearing
normally on the planet?

My test planet running venus is http://www.unix.tv.

--
Gabriel Labelle <glabelle at optimized.org>