many problems with Beta Blogger

Sam Ruby rubys at intertwingly.net
Tue Oct 17 08:55:14 EST 2006

Velonis Petros wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A friend of mine has setup http://planet.hellug.gr and I have setup
> http://planet.serverhive.com
> I was using blogspot.com and now I turned it on Beta Blogger. We
> constantly have problems each time I make a post. If you check any of
> these planets you will see that the feeds are not read properly (it
> shows many HTML errors) and planetplanet shows all my posts as one day's
> posts.

It looks to me like it is having problems with the following feed:

   http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/pWcj

This feed was not produced by the beta blogger, but the problem with
this feed can be worked around by putting the following into your
config.ini in the section for this particular feed:

   summary_type=text/html

- Sam Ruby