Categories not showing up

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Fri Oct 13 23:48:44 EST 2006

<quote who="Michel Klijmij">

> Op vr, 13-10-2006 te 14:31 +0200, schreef Eric van der Vlist:
> > the categories do not show up in the entries that include <category/>
> > elements.
>
> I have mentioned this several times on this list but never gotten a reply.
>
> I'm using the plain 2.0 version by the way, not Venus.

When feedparser was upgraded, category transfer from the feeds through to
the template was disabled (see the ignored elements in planet/__init__.py),
as it became a list instead of a string. Venus ought to handle this better.

- Jeff

--

      "Then it hit me: What I really want is for all edit panes in all
    applications to be gnuclient processes hooked to a centralized emacs