Venus bug? Weird behavior with missing channel_link and channel_title_plain etc

David L. Sifry dsifry at technorati.com
Wed Oct 11 13:48:00 EST 2006

Awesome, that fixed that problem.

Here's a strange one, though.  Here's the feed:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=north+korea+nuclear+test&ie=UTF-8&output=atom

That's a Google News Atom 0.3 feed (I don't think they produce an Atom
1.0 feed yet) and planet.py seems to think that there are no new items
in 90 days (even though clearly there are)...

Any ideas?

Dave

--
David L. Sifry