Venus bug? Weird behavior with missing channel_link and channel_title_plain etc

David L. Sifry dsifry at technorati.com
Wed Oct 11 11:56:41 EST 2006

I'm scratching my head.  If I add the following feed to a venus-based
planet, I lose information on things like the channel_link,
channel_title, channel_name in my .tmpl files.  Here's the feed:

http://feeds.technorati.com/search/bush

Shouldn't channel_* take info from the <channel> element in the RSS
feed? Venus seems to lose that info in any items after the first item.
I can give you config.ini files where this bug is easily reproducable...

Dave

--
David L. Sifry
Founder and CEO, Technorati, Inc.