Local Planet Server?

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Mon May 22 12:48:07 EST 2006

<quote who="Sam Ruby">

> I don't object to that, but my preference is that the refactoring portions
> of my changes are committed.

That's where feature branches make a lot of sense - you can push stuff like
this into your main branch, while leaving the 'scary stuff' elsewhere until
it's ready. :-)

> Example: a few hours ago, I committed a fix whereby changes in 'updated'
> dates are not reflected back into the cache correctly.

> P.S. I also fixed a bug today regarding specifying timeout in the
> config.ini.

Cool - I've updated your branch location [1] and am looking over the results
of the merge right now.

Thanks,

- Jeff

[1] btw, you're hosting your branch in the root of /planet/, rather than
having /planet/trunk/ or whatever, to let you do feature branches easily.
I've found it handy.

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

     "I don't even understand offside so I'm not likely to understand a
                 Manchester United contract." - Posh Spice