Local Planet Server?

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Mon May 22 11:53:08 EST 2006

<quote who="Sam Ruby">

> I've committed some code to my respository that allows Planet to act as
> a standalone HTTP server, with an intention of growing it into a simple,
> and easy to use interface by which people can create and manage their
> own planet instances.
>
> Feedback welcome:
>
>   http://www.intertwingly.net/blog/2006/05/15/Planet-Server

This looks sweet, but it (and the reading lists stuff you've been working
on) is a great candidate for creating a new feature branch. I don't think
I'll take these changes before 1.0, so until then, I'll just have to skip
some of the stuff in your repo.

Thanks, looking good,

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

          "Not a lot of brothers there." - Jamie Foxx on Australia