feedparser bug in < > tag handling

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Thu May 4 01:52:24 EST 2006

<quote who="Daniel Drake">

> I checked feedparser CVS, and they have switched to a different regex
> entirely. Can we either merge their recent changes, or apply Marien's
> patch?

Which version of Planet are you running? More importantly, which version of
feedparser is included in the version of Planet that you are running? I'd
recommend upgrading to the development trunk, which uses the latest release
of feedparser, 4.1.

- Jeff

--

    "I've been thinking: I get way too many pieces of e-mail, about 60 a
                             day." - Microserfs