Questions Regarding what Planet support and not

Shervin Asgari shervin at linpro.no
Thu Mar 30 21:52:56 EST 2006

Hello. I work in a company that is going to integrate a blog system for
50 or so web sites.
We have spent about one year researching what kind of blog system we
should go for.

We have found Roller the best suited, but we would like to use another
Planet.

These are our demands/wishes:

Visual Layer
Strong desire: Full Design freedom, i.e with the help of Velocity

Operational Layer
Desire: Option to see the most ative bloggers
Desire: Multi Domain Support
Desire: Navigation through a calendar
Demand: Search in all blogs
Demand: Profile image of the blogger
Demand: Different sort funtions on entries, i.e Last blogger, first
blogger etc
High desire: Option to sort on comment. i.e Last comment, most comment
blogg the last X day, etc
High desire: Own Profile info on the blogger
Demand: Date and time information on the Planet
Demand: Number of comments
Demand: Bloggers name
Nice to have: Mobile integration

Could you please inform me what you support in Planet based on the list
above. Thank you.

kind regards Shervin Asgari