character encoding

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Mar 22 16:09:40 EST 2006

Jeff Waugh:
> I recommend installing the rss2renderer.py plugin.

No, pyblosxom 1.3.2 is a lot further along than the older models.  It's
slowly but steadily creeping forward and catching up with the rest of
the kerbloggeratin' world.  The one reason I stick with it is the glory
of static rendering: my rss files throw HTTP 304s automatically!  I'm
tickled that planet actually respects those, by the way.

It really was just a matter of setting the blog_encoding variable.  I
was already using the rss20 flavor, which in 1.3.2 does everything the
old rss2 renderer plugin did.

--
A: No.                                                    Nick Moffitt
Q: Should I put my reply above quoted text?         nick at teh.entar.net