[OT] where can I get hosting for a planet* site?

Bjarke Soerensen bs at wasd.dk
Thu Mar 9 02:30:49 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 16:23 +0100, Paolo Ciarrocchi wrote:
> Hi all,
> sorry for the OT but I'm trying to find out a place where I can host a
> planet* news aggregator site but I'm not able to find any hoster
> providing phyton2.2.

What, besides Python is it that's needed in order to "host
PlanetPlanet"? I do hosting and have 2.3.3 on which PlanetPlanet runs
just fine.

I suppose you'd need access to cronjobs?

I don't know if I can set that up in a safe way, other than reviewing
all changes before they are made live (as it is now).

I might be possible to write an online cron-editor for that to work..
I'll look into how other providers make cron available.

--
bjarke