[OT] where can I get hosting for a planet* site?

Chris Dolan chris at clotho.com
Fri Mar 3 04:00:27 EST 2006

On Mar 2, 2006, at 9:23 AM, Paolo Ciarrocchi wrote:

> Hi all,
> sorry for the OT but I'm trying to find out a place where I can host a
> planet* news aggregator site but I'm not able to find any hoster
> providing phyton2.2.
>
> Any hint would be more than appreciate :)

A small point: I'm running Planet under python 2.4.2 with no
problems, so don't get hung up on the python 2.2 requirement.

Chris

--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703

Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software
(http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary
Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)