Limit Posting Length

Minh Nguyen mxn at mxn.f2o.org
Thu Mar 2 11:12:14 EST 2006

For me, the issue isn't only that the page gets too long, but also that
the page gets too large and takes far too long to load. Hiding the text
via CSS doesn't solve the latter issue; it has to be done on the
server-side. I read somewhere that a major problem with clipping entries
is that you might cut off the entry mid-character (especially a problem
with scripts like Chinese) and thus mangle the rest of the page.

Is there perhaps an installable Python package that can handle stuff
like this for us?

--
Minh Nguyen <mxn at zoomtown.com>
AIM: trycom2000; Jabber: mxn at myjabber.net; Blog: http://mxn.f2o.org/