Testing a potential One Point Oh tarball/zip

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Mon Feb 6 01:01:15 EST 2006

Hi all,

This is not a release announcement. Please test (what may end up being) the
Planet 1.0 release tarball/zip here, so it can be released later this week:

  http://www.planetplanet.org/download/planet-1.0.tar.gz
  http://www.planetplanet.org/download/planet-1.0.zip

This is not a release announcement. Once 1.0 is out, there will be a Planet
sprint in Sydney to kick off the next development branch. The initial focus
of our efforts will be on processing speed (relative to CPU), memory usage,
and upgrading to the latest feedparser.

This is not a release announcement.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
II OSWC: Malaga, Spain             http://www.opensourceworldconference.com/

   I used the word 'infrastructure' when describing her cooking style...
                   and she didn't speak to me for a week.