how to get planet using bazaar?

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Thu Apr 6 01:02:21 EST 2006

Stefan Strigler:
> I wonder how to get planet using bazaar. Jef's repository mentioned at
> http://www.planetplanet.org is an arch repository but on the other
> hand there is
>
> "Planet is currently under regular development, the latest code can be
> obtained using Bazaar 1.0."

Arch is sort of a specification for revision control systems.  YOu
should be able to use tla, baz, and maybe even larch to grab the code.
Bazaar is one of the projects to make Arch repository tools.

When I do an update, I always see stuff like this:

	[nick at frotz(~/planet)] baz update
	Guessing archive format as tla 1.0. This is normal with old archives,
	you can ignore it unless other errors occur.
	Guessing archive format as tla 1.0. This is normal with old archives,
	you can ignore it unless other errors occur.
	* tree is already up to date

So feel free to use whatever arch tools you are comfortable with.

--
Hey, how come nobody here in the future               Nick Moffitt
has a time machine except me?                        nick at zork.net